I am course lecturer for the following modules. Module material is available to enrolled students via the MOLE website.
Current research-project students
- MAS222 Differential Equations (semester 1)
- MAS316 Mathematical Modelling of Natural Systems (second of three lecturers; semester 2)
- MAS190 Probability and Statistics (semester 2; Nanjing Tech)
Previous research-project students
- Henry Foster (MMath project): "Averting the zombie apocalype using mathematics"
- Ugur Kayas (MSc directed reading): "The mathematics behind animal territory formation" (2016)
- Rhys Munden (MMath project): "Averting the zombie apocalype using mathematics" (2015-16)
- Xinyue Zhang (MSc project): "Inferring animal interactions from movement data" (2016)
- Jack Parker (MMath project): "The mathematics behind animal territory formation" (2014-15)
- Ashleigh Randall (Undergraduate research project): "Modelling Animal Movement In Complex Environments" (2015)
- Isabella Lin (Undergraduate research project): "Detecting intrinsic animal movement strategies when travelling in confined spaces" (2014)